twitter
    What I think, What I do

Harbour Capital Marathon

Harbour Capital Marathon runs through Wellington harbour. It starts in Westpac Stadium of Wellington. Track is fast and flat , scenic route around Wellington’s spectacular waterfront. Marathon will run on June 27th 2010.

When I arrived Wellington that track was the first places that I saw in the scenic route. It’s usually first stop for the new visitors of Wellington. It’s an awesome experience to run in this amazing scenic route of Wellington.

After decided to run half marathon, me and Stephane signed up and started trainings. In spite of bad results in the beginning we still continue practising. If I can run this half marathon I will definitely run 15km in Eurasia Marathon.

http://www.harbourcapital.org.nz/



No Comments

Leave a Reply