twitter
    What I think, What I do

Flash Of Genius

I don’t remember where did I hear about this movie but it was in my One Note movies to watch list.

Flash of Genius is the story of a college professor, Dr. Robert Kearns’s legal battle against the giant corporation, Ford Motor Company. In the 1960′s had invented intermittent windscreen wiper. Then Ford Motor company stole his idea and start to manifacturing that product in their factory without his permission. When Dr. Robert Kearns found out Ford Motor Company stole his invention he decided to sue them. Obviously it wasn’t easy to win this court case against to a giant corporation.

Dr. Robert Kearns’s real story reminds us of some values that are more important them money such as honour, justice and struggling to do right things even though you have to reject million dollars.




No Comments

Leave a Reply