twitter
    What I think, What I do

Air NZ is crazy about Rugby and Safety

I'm so badly missing New Zealand. I understand it one more time, after watching the new Air New Zealand campaign about their recently bought Boeing 777-300's. It is very creative... It reminds me the time when I had problem with pronouncing (Beach-Bitch), (Paper-Pepper) or (Horse-Whores). Apparently they will relieve new advertisement videos on the 20th of October. I'm waiting for it.



Yes, Air New Zealand is the most creative airline company that I have ever flew with. Especially their safety instructions...
Almost everybody know about Nothing to Hide concept. I occasionally share this video on my Facebook account. It was the first time that I thought it's not impossible to motivate people to watch safety instructions. While I was checking Air NZ Youtube Page I saw new safety instruction from Air New Zealand.


It's amazing to get All Blacks to act in a Safety Instructions video that shown in the planes.

World Cups are the great opportunities for the companies to use it as a marketing strategy. New Zealand is organizing Rugby World Cup 2011 and it's a big change for the Kiwi companies. Congrats Air New Zealand. It was great..



No Comments

Leave a Reply